Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the Carson Graham Library Research Skills Orientation. The videos below are numbered. Watch them in sequence.
You need to be logged in to your school account to access this content.
1. Go to carsongraham.ca 2. Log into your @sd44 account
Not sure how to log in?
Video #2: Create a Research Question
Video #3: Create a NoodleTools Account & Record your Research Question
Video #4 Introduction to NoodleTools
Video #5 : Taking Research Notes Using Noodletools
Video #6: In-Text Citations
Topics and collections by teacher
Sign up for your Noodletools account
- Click on the blue “Register” tab.
- For the School, type carsoneagles For the School/Library password, type: eagles20 and click on “Continue”
- Select your Expected year of graduation from the menu
- Choose a Personal ID – Use your login (for the computers) as your ID
- Type your birthdate as your password: YYYYMMDD (for students NEW to Carson, it’s SYYYYMMDD$)
- Under Easy Login Retrieval, type in your first and last initials ie) JB for James Bond
- Type in the LAST 4 digits of a phone number. (These details will help us to look up your account in case you forget your login/password)
- Click on “Register”
- Congratulations, you now have your own NoodleTools account!
Taking research notes using Noodletools