Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Subject Guides Online
Subject Guides online can support you and your courses in the following ways:
- build collections of links to evaluated websites—just give me the topic and I will build a Subject Guide for you to use in your classroom or for your students’ homework or coursework.
- add YouTube videos, documents and presentations to the Subject Guide, together with instructions for your students. A downloadable copy of the worksheet can be added as well!
- put library resources on reserve for your class to use.
- I am also happy to teach research skills to your class.
- I can purchase library resources to support your topic, then link to them from the Subject Guide.
I have asked teachers to tell me topics for homework or coursework that they would like me to develop into Subject Guides. You too can request assistance finding research material.