Subject Guides online can support you and your courses in the following ways:
- build collections of links to evaluated websites—just give me the topic and I will build a Subject Guide for you to use in your classroom or for your students’ homework or coursework.
- add YouTube videos, documents and presentations to the Subject Guide, together with instructions for your students. A downloadable copy of the worksheet can be added as well!
- put library resources on reserve for your class to use.
- I am also happy to teach research skills to your class.
- I can purchase library resources to support your topic, then link to them from the Subject Guide.
I have asked teachers to tell me topics for homework or coursework that they would like me to develop into Subject Guides. You too can request assistance finding research material.